Protecting Your Interests In Legal Issues Involving Your Family
Issues such as divorce or a child custody dispute can be costly both emotionally and financially. At The Hawk Firm in Augusta, Georgia, we are here to help you resolve disputes in the most efficient manner possible, while protecting your interests.
To discuss a family law concern with a lawyer at our firm, call 706-724-8537.
The following are examples of the types of family law cases we handle:
- Divorce: We will give you the information you need to make good decisions with respect to marital property division, spousal maintenance and other issues involved in your divorce. While reaching a negotiated settlement is usually the best approach in issues involving your family, we are prepared to protect your interests in court.
- Child custody and support: If you have children, we will help you craft a parenting time agreement that is in the best interests of your children and protects your rights as a parent. We will also make sure child support is fairly and accurately calculated.
- Paternity: We represent unmarried mothers who are seeking support and unmarried fathers who are seeking visitation.
- Modifications and enforcement: We can help you obtain modifications of child custody and support agreements when your circumstances change. We can also help you enforce existing agreements.
- Adoption: We can help you with stepparent and other types of adoption.
Discuss Your Case With An Experienced Family Law Attorney
For compassionate and professional help with a legal issue involving your family, call 706-724-8537 or fill out our contact form to schedule an attorney consultation.