Augusta Family Law Attorney
- Legal counsel for individuals and families facing divorce, child custody and support disagreements or paternity battles, or for individuals who want to adopt a stepchild or other family member or for families or individuals who want to grow their family through adoption
- An advocate for your best interests in legal issues involving your family
- An Augusta family law attorney with more than 34 years of law experience
A good family lawyer should provides compassionate, efficient legal counsel that minimizes stress and legal costs for your family. At The Hawk Firm, we provide guidance to ensure legally binding agreements for divorce, child custody and support, paternity, and adoption that support your best interests. As an experienced team of trial attorneys, we are prepared to fight for the best interests of your family in court if ever required. To discuss your case with an Augusta family law attorney at The Hawk Firm, call 706-724-8537.
The following are examples of the types of family law cases we handle
- Divorce: We will give you the information you need to make good decisions with respect to marital property division, spousal maintenance and other issues involved in your divorce. When possible, we will help negotiate a settlement, but we are prepared to protect your interests in court when necessary.
- Child custody and support: If you have children, we will help you craft a parenting time agreement that is in the best interests of your children and protects your rights as a parent. We will also make sure child support is fairly and accurately calculated.
- Paternity: We represent unmarried mothers who are seeking support and unmarried fathers who are seeking visitation.
- Modifications and enforcement: We can help you obtain modifications of child custody and support agreements when your circumstances change. We can also help you enforce existing agreements.
- Adoption: We can help you with stepparent and other types of adoption.
For compassionate and professional help with a legal issue involving your family, call 706-724-8537 or fill out our contact form to schedule an attorney consultation. We handle cases in Augusta, the CSRA, and throughout Georgia and South Carolina.